Monday, July 2, 2018

R94

They caught us, red handed.

We sat on the sand, watching the breeze sift it. Mep and Tuni managed to roll a spliff from crumbs in their pockets. Rul watched them, inhaling their puffs greedily, but they didn't let him toke. They didn't offer me, either, but even if they did I was in no mood or condition for it. I was barely able to keep down sickness from fear, grass didn't smell like relaxing, more like nauseating. Guard frowned as he felt the spliff. He didn't move, just sneered at them, reaching for a sucker that snaked from his helmet down the jawline. Guard audibly sucked few gulps of rasa.

That attracted Rul's attention.

"Just look a that, we can't even get a puff and this guy sucks like there's no tomorrow", Rul was acrid.

I could bet that behind that dark visor guard's eyes were shining like opals, his mind being sprinkled with orange shreds of pleasure. Dull pain in my stomach reminded me that there is no peace or joy for me, not even in daydreaming. I shivered and spat, Rul got slapped. Mep and Tuni were determined to defend their spliff. Fucking fools, anyway.

We would never get caught if they weren't high. We were just about to dig to the lower levels. Rul found some pictures, real photos, shiny glossy paper and all... whole bunch, too. Tuni unearthed something that could be an ashtray, and damn coppers took from me a real glass Coke bottle, you know, that sweet little 0.2 thing... fuuuuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment