Thursday, June 13, 2024

98

 Who goes there?

It's me, lower your weapons.

What are you talking about? I have no weapon.

Ah, that's just the edge of fear...

I am not your enemy.

You better not be...

Does it always have to be fear?

I don't know. Maybe one needs to go through the fear?

Alright, come sit by my side.

That's not the way it works.

You will stand guard? Keep me safe?

Maybe. I won't leave that's for sure.

I love you, bro.

Easy, you can like me for starters.

Okay, I like you.

That's better. I will sit there, near you.

I knew that we would be friends!

Don't do that, hahah.

Now that you are here, it is just a matter of time.

I don't like it. Sounds inevitable. I prefer to be surprised.

Hm... true... When I was just a boy I used to read books diagonally. Skipping paragraphs.

Yeah, I saw the way you eat.

Shall we share pizza?

Nah, chicken and salad will do. Maybe a soup?

On its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment