Wednesday, January 24, 2018

R11

I woke up on the beach. Sea was caressing the pebbles. I didn't see the sun, as the curtain of clouds obscured the skies. It just dawned on me that humans usually ask 'what am I doing here' when they wake up at some strange place. Well, I don't know... I never woke up at strange place before. I guess I'm under the influence of movies and TV shows? You know, we see a main character waking up a bit dishiveled and like, wonders where the hell am I... Fuck, maybe I'm not even a hero, maybe I'm a heroine?

I touch my gear, it's seems that I'm equipped as a male. Unless I'm a tranny, I'm a boy. Oh wow, you don't even know what you are? Yea, been trying to explain it to you for passage and half now. I felt fucking disconnected, as if I was just copied and pasted to this background. Maybe this was just a weird dream and I will wake up into the next one. Fuck, for now I'm stuck at this beach, dressed in some sort of... pajamas. Maybe I escaped the asylum? Or maybe I'm some secret experiment...

Slowly, I get up. Okay, I'm good. Feel springy on my feet. I stretch too. Gosh I needed that. Look at that... I'm hungry. They never reveal that in TV show. Hero is never hungry, except when we need to see him spill ketchup on his new shirt. I look around. Hm... no restarant, no grill, no fast food, nothing in sight... fucking desert. No one around.

Just me and my hunch that someone is messing with my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment