Monday, January 29, 2018

R13

World was my home. I fell from the stars straight between the pages of a book. Men who put masks on their faces and snicker under the masks were looking for me. I showed them my feet. I got an ID card. Bee zipped by. I traced her flight and saw a fountain. Approaching the fountain I asked her if all these turtles were here just for me? Though my question was silly, there was no one around, not even a single turtle, so I laughed hard.

Instead of the fountain, the bee answered me.
"Sheep are flying by plane. The plane was hit by a missile, so sheep jumped ship."
"Sheep?" I asked, astonished.
"Yea, they even had little sheep-parachutes", bee confirmed her story.
"Didn't they land in the trees and became white treetops?" I made a joke.
"Now you are just talking nonsense", bee was not amused.
"Oh, if you are so snappy lil' bee, someone will squash you, mistaking you for a wasp."
"Why did I even bother", bee mumbled to hersef.

A bit away from the fountain, a flower swung. Bee turned around and left without a word. I turned around to inspect this world once more. I think I will need help. Books I read never spoke of talking bees and silent fountains. I need to learn much more if this world is to be my home.

I returned to the ship that carried me here. Bee doesn't know shit, I concluded. She was the one talking  nonsense, as if she was an alien to this world, instead of me. Truth be told, I also couldn't rely much on my own conclusions. Who knows, maybe my part of the conversation was indeed full of nonsense. I serached the skies for an airplane. Instead of the flying plane, I saw many interesting and magic colors. I said to myself, I like this world... it will be my home."


No comments:

Post a Comment