Tuesday, April 3, 2018

R79

I love almonds. I don't nibble on them. I don't even chew them. I crush them like that machine which gobbles up a rock and then poops gravel.

As soon as I get up, before breakfast, I eat at least handful of almonds. Then by lunchtime I destroy at least half a cup. Afterwards, I fry some and use them to spice up my lunch. No nap time after lunch for me, so while I wait for the meal to digest, I crush another handful or two.

When in the late afternoon my sugar levels drop, I remedy it by drinking almond milk. It's thick and sweet. In fact it's not sweet at all, but that's my impression. It's as if it could easily be very sweet.

Before almonds, I had huge problems with my tummy and digestion. Food was simply sticking with me, while my poop was runny. But since I am eating almonds, my poop is like gravel, too. I don't want to go into details there, but it's obvious that almond saved my ass.

Thank you, almond!

No comments:

Post a Comment