Tuesday, April 10, 2018

R91

I sit in the bath tub and watch the water flowing out. I didn't do it in quite long time. Since childhood. I am enthralled by whirlpool that just disappears, the gurgling sound when water goes away. I was again amazed by the speed which bath tub loses the liquid. It seems like there is ample water, then suddenly there is none. Just a bit of foam, silver creeper that wiggles up and down the tub's spine.

Today was different. At the very moment when the drain gurgles, I hear slurred whisper. How odd, I think to myself. Imagine if at that moment when tiny black hole of the bath tub dies, imagine if then a connection with another world would form. I think to myself, hey there it is, that will be my story. Like... there is a character... like me... and he is also admiring the whirlpool in the bath tub.. and then he also hears the whisper from another world and then becomes obsessed with the maelstrom of the bath tub and repeats it countless times and records them, explores them, and then he finds words in the whispering gurgle, and then tries to communicate with the being or beings across the horizon, but he fails and sits alone and sad in the bath tub.

Just like I sit and grow sad right now, because I begin to understand that I will never write that story...

No comments:

Post a Comment