Thursday, April 5, 2018

R83

I wanted to start with: Oh, how wonderful the dream was, but it's too much like pop-song or something equally slimey.

Thing is, it was a wonderful dream indeed! It eludes me, I can't grasp the dramaturgy. I just have flashes remaining.

There were gods and paralell universes, meditations and emerging from the water, big revelation that worlds can be traveled even without the reflection in the surfrace of water. There were gossips and intrigues and secret meetings, as well as pool parties and cocktails.

Oh, there were godesses, too. Long legged, totting firm juicy busts, there was playful splashing, laughter and debauchery that never spills into the tasteless.

Someone would say, too bad that this wonderful dream eluded me, becuase there was even a hint of a novel in there, but too much like Gayman's work, which is NOT a good thing if you ask me. So all in all, this dream is like observing the table after the feast, and those sights always bring fond memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment