Wednesday, February 21, 2018

R33

It was surprising to me that you agreed to date me after all the years. Maybe something made you realize I'm not that uncool guy. I did enroll in that experimental high school, and you were so hyped about those kind of achievements, though you did date jocks. Maybe it was the attention. Sometimes I would get overboard, I give you that, but still. Every day I was feeding you with reasons to feel like a goddess. Maybe it was your calculating shrewdness. You figured out that I would be good and loyal husband. But even at our dates, we were not boyfriend and girlfriend. Since that first moment when we met at the university and went for a cup of coffee. We never kissed in the darkness, and you never let me cup your breasts. Not even when we moved in and when we didn't break that club table when we didn't roll off the bed. It was all just a fulfilling of form. Though it seemed real it was just railroaded journey. You didn't mind the absence of passion. I didn't mind that we didn't end it all. Behind the passion there were two powerful thigs to keep us glued. Your calculation and my hope. Stupid hope that something will change. That you will see me. Or that desire I was harboring for you nearly decade and half will finally be quenched. Maybe both of us should have been smarter. Couple that met in the elementary school? Isn't that a recipe for a disaster of Hollywood proportions? I don't know, maybe for some people that's recipe for success, but they cling to each other dearly. I did get what I desired, but it was not what I wanted. So long once more time and good bye my sweet stupid coutnry girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment