Monday, March 5, 2018

R44

I didn't have anything else to say. Silently, I was staring at the sea. Waves assaulted the stones and sprayed us with salty mist. You didn't want to sit next to me. Hugging your knees you pretended that you observe the foaming sea.

But under the water, all was different.

You gave me a flower. I gave you a snail. We laughed with our eyes, because there is no other way. I held you close while we were floating at the decompression stop. You caressed my thigh covered with two inches of neoprene. But even through the diving suit I could feel your warmth. Sprinkling light of the surface danced in your playful hair that water choreographed. You tickled my chin, so my laughter was gurgling.

Gauge was showing less and less air left. We entered the red zone. Back to the surface where we will just be silent. Sitting apart on the rock. Watching the sea and silently praying to bring us together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment