Thursday, March 8, 2018

R51

Someone passed by and left the following thought behind them:

- Dog is red

I turned too late, didn't see who said that. I carried that idea with me all the way to the bakery shop. I entered and bought a bun. It was dry and hard.

It's very interesting with baked goods. Usually, dry and hard would mean that it's stale. But this one was actually fresh. It belonged to that lost species of buns that's made of flour, salt, water and yeast.

So, my bad, I used the wrong wording. Word 'dry' made you think it was expired, but it simply was not one of the pumped up buns full of air. So you'll understand, I couldn't name it 'exhaled' or 'airless' bun. Also 'hard' was not the proper explanation. Admit it, you thought that hard would mean it's gone stale and bad, but in fact it was full, real.

I simply love that kind of buns!

No comments:

Post a Comment