Wednesday, March 7, 2018

R47

I was in love with Christian girl from Pennsylvania.

She had it all figured out. That I will board the plane and fly to her house, that we will look at each other shyly, smiling. That we will take a biking tour up the river and visit the lakes, then hike through the beatuiful forests. After whole day of riding we will raise the tent and sit next to the fire. Maybe she will brush against me, sliding closer than it's actually needed for two persons to pass by each other in the wide outdoors. Her hand will maybe brush against mine or I will sit in such way that she can lean into me as I point at distant stars naming them. Of course we will pray together and then go inside the tents. Each to their own, of course.

I didn't even know her name, or what she looks like. I was probably not even in love with her, but in the ability of young girl to invent all this, to get excited and embarassed by her own fantasy and then to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment