Wednesday, March 7, 2018

R48

I promised to visit you in the dream. I don't know if I manged that. Probably not, because one day you just sent a message to announce that you are leaving forever. Memory is not yet gone, but it's fading. There is still and outline hard to grasp. Just like when you get up from the bed, and it stays warm for precious brief moments. Enough to remind me of your scent, not enough for me to rebuild you tracking that lead.

Why do I even miss you so much?

We never met each other. I never knocked at your door. Your children never looked at me shyly. I never made them dinner or lunch. We were never intertwined and I never caressed your tattoos with my fingertips, askinga bout each one. We never shared kisses, hiding away, craving for the next moment together.

Maybe that's the reason why?

No comments:

Post a Comment